Wednesday 22 August 2012

hatboy: Feather Loa (2011) I made this earlier in the year....





hatboy:



Feather Loa (2011)


I made this earlier in the year. Didn’t want to post it because those peacock feathers needed revising. Still had it printed though for Art School just to fill a requirement.


Anyway, I posted a print of this at the public cork-board at Moon Leaf, it’s this awesome little tea shop near UP. But I just found out that it was stolen from the board. So now I’m posting this here and proclaiming, “And behold, I am he who hath giveth the breath of artistic life into yon artwork. And lo I saw it, and it was meh.”


I am speak fancy Englishes.


But who would do such a thing though? Steal my work from a cork-board. Haha! I just find the whole idea to be somewhat hilarious.


I did this mostly in Photoshop, but I did make the watercolor textures for it, because traditional mediums are awesome and will forever have a golden place in my heart during this digital age.


Anyway dear followers, if you frequent Moon Leaf, I’d love to know if you saw it though. :)





via Tumblr http://sh44tre.tumblr.com/post/29971865807

No comments:

Post a Comment